Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello all!
We are entering those dreaded days (the weekend)again. Man this week has flown by. Last week of school for everyone and I have been in the yard almost everyday. My yard is shaping up. Too bad that alone didn't make a body svelte. I worked out today to Jillian Michael's ( of THE biggest loser) "30 Shred". ($8.99 on Amazon) So I watched it last night to kind of get a mental pic of it all...and I was thinking 'not bad, I can do that!' Uhhhhh, yeeeeaaaah, about that. She is not kidding! I can still feel it. Which is good. My legs were wobbly afterward! Still following this eating plan, and I can feel my body changing...but the scale hasn't budged. Ironically, feeling hopeful today anyway. Gonna keep plugging along and wait for the transformation. I am reminding myself (still) that I want this to be a permanent thing, not just get down to some number so I can be free to do/eat what I want only to gradually return to where I am. So change is slow, right??? Right. Have a great weekend everyone!
Shannon W.

1 comment:

  1. FROM SHANNON G: Good for you, Shannon! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling hopeful and focusing on the permanent changes, not the quick fix/#'s thing! :)

    ReplyDelete