Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday ... ugh

Called off from work and this just makes the day and it's only 8am! I think I've really messed this week up ... drank too much coke and dry cookies 2 mornings in a row while driving to work to keep the stomach settled. (Tues just finished getting dressed, about to go and ... oops ... was up-chuck city ... sorry I'm a nurse ... didnt wan't to miss work) I've been walking and following the weight watchers points which I had done well on, but this week is not going to be a good weigh in Im afraid. Walking is better and I'm hoping that since there is so much to do here, I will make sure to stop and drink my water. We've all been eating less carbs, my problem is getting the water in, great at work as I keep a bottle in front of me. Enough complaining ... thank you for listening ... a little like Albert Ellis ... Whine, Whine, Whine! Glad you are all doing well ... and thank y0u for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sick??? Why are you puking??? I hope you feel better soon!! Take care of yourself-don't worry about the weight....

    ReplyDelete