Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Katherine here! Going strong with the Body-4-Life plan - but just discovered that the stinkin' bars have HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) in them, which is supposed to be really bad for us. I guess I have to rethink my snacks and not support Body-4-Life's corporate sponsors, EAS. I had a good workout last night - went to dinner with my boyfriend and ate very responsibly (chicken w/ sweet potato, steamed veggies, wheat bread - saved half for lunch today!).

I am going out of town this weekend, Friday through Sunday, and I'm a little worried. I hope I can stay on track, at least with food. I might be able to get some exercise, as I will be spending some time with people from the dance company I hope to be joining! :D Will be fun but so hard to eat right whilst traveling.

I think today would be a good day to walk one of my obese labradors. I'm a little afraid of getting dragged, but I suppose I should go ahead and take the risk. Wish me luck! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment