

Here are my before and after pics! I have to agree that I dont look anything like this before pic in a swimsuit!!!
Sorry I haven't written lately, I was on Vacation. I was so worried that I was going to gain weight while on the trip, but I didn't!!! I lost more than I even imagined I could! I ordered more healthy items, didnt finish my meal (love leftovers), snacked in between meals, and drank a lot of water. I think the thing that helped the most is the amount of walking we did!
The hardest physical part of the trip was walking up the hill to Clingmans Dome, in the Great Smookie Mountains! I thought I was in better shape til I had to stop like 5 times on the way up (my legs hurt more than being short of breath)!
The hardest mental part of the trip was that my boyfriend can eat whatever he wants! Though, he is supper supportive of me!
I found it difficult to return to my exercise plan when I got back. But getting on the scale yesterday at work definately motivated me to keep going. My next step is to visit the YMCA next week and find out if I can get a membership!!
Good Luck all!

I forgot to add that I checked my BMI with my before weight and my current weight. My current weight lowers my BMI almost a full point!!!
ReplyDeleteMy current BMI has me labeled as 'obese' (not a word I like to see). My goal weight will have me labeled as 'overweight'!!!! Yet thats still not a word that I want to see!!!
I am so glad for you!!! Vacation would be the WORST time to stay good!! I am also really glad your boyfriend is supportive -I think that can make a ton of difference!!! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteShannon W.
FROM SHANNON G: AWESOME job Elisabeth! Good for you!
ReplyDelete