Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Day 4 from Shannon G.

Hope you are all having a great morning! I am NOT loving the rainy weather! But, I'm getting my grumpy self out and going to the Y to do some cardio before eating (this is difficult for me) as I have read that for fat loss I need to be doing cardio on an empty stomach so I'll burn fat- if I eat before going, I'll just burn those carbs and not get to my fat... makes sense, but I wish it weren't true! I'm just putting it out there as it's harder for me not to go do it when I've told someone I am. :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Shannon G! You're doing better than me. I can't being myself to get up & exercise before work. But I did dance real hard at practice last night! When I got home, my boyfriend had made some cookies and left a few out for me. I took a picture of them with my phone and sent it to him with the message "U R evil" - However, I did NOT eat the cookies!! GO ME!! Right now, I'm enjoying a grilled chicken salad and looking forward to cardio at Health Plus later today.

    I hope everyone has a success-filled and happy day, despite the ugly weather! : )

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine you need to post!! This is the second time you resisted EVIL!! =) That is a testament to your determination and a great example thanks!!!
    Shannon, you go girl!!!..thanks for the reminder too, about burning fat...my foe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FROM SHANNON G.

    Katherine that is just amazing! I don't think I could have resisted cookies! You are a superstar! Dancing is a great workout, "go you" is right!

    ReplyDelete